Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Fun


OK, so I was enjoying Fall so much this year that I didn't even really think about Halloween until a few days before. Sam just wanted to be a pumpkin, so I made some extremely simple shirts and we were a family of pumpkins. Hmm, I think I'll have to be more creative next year, but oh well...it worked. Here are a few more pictures of our Halloween experience:


SaM aFter cArvIng PumpKins




EaTing diNnEr at tHe wArd ParTy
Sam was so happy the jello matched his hair!

CouLdn't beLiEve hE goT FrEe caNdy



TriCk or tReAtinG

WhAt a FuN nIghT!!!

9 comments:

andreamichelle said...

very cute pictures :)

[Morgan] said...

awesome. you are so creative!
happy halloween!

Keri said...

You were all so cute. Loved it!!!

am and fm said...

You look great! What an adorable pumpkin family!! I wish so much we lived close by!

katie said...

So cute!!! I'm loving the green hair on the kiddos! You're so creative.

I like your previous posts too. I totally agree with you. Abigail Adams wrote strongly that we can't have a free nation without have a moral nation...I feel like I"m just figuring out what that means.

Maleina said...

So cute! I have to say you have to give yourself more credit that was creative!

Susan said...

Sam was so cute when you took him trick or treating. What a great kid!!

Hey, I tried to find you on facebook, but I couldn't. Maybe you can find me?

Keri said...

Hey Kristi, since it is almost Thanksgiving, I just wanted to let you know that I am thankful for you. You are such an example to me and I think you are amazing. Thank you for all you do.

Life with the Warrens said...

i love it! this year we just did not have the time. or i just didn't make the time. one or the other. all i could manange was underdog for the girls!