"People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be." -
-- Abraham Lincoln
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
On a lighter note...
Just thought I'd share what my latest cake looked like! I had lots of fun making it...very basic and simple, but sometimes I like it that way. Congratulations to Suzanne and Keith on their wedding! Love you, Suz!
Beautiful! You are so good at that. I love the simplicity too.
And thanks for your thought and standing up for what you believe in in the last posts. I'm not always the best at doing that. Thanks (as you have done a hundred time before) for being an awesome example to me.
beautiful i love it! i thought of you as i tried my first fondant cake two weekends ago. i made a pirate cake for a friends undeserving husband. i think i need a teacher so i can get more skilled at it. will you teach me?
9 comments:
your cakes are so pretty!
Beautiful! You are so good at that. I love the simplicity too.
And thanks for your thought and standing up for what you believe in in the last posts. I'm not always the best at doing that. Thanks (as you have done a hundred time before) for being an awesome example to me.
I love it! It looks very elegant...how do you work with buttercream so well...it is so hard for me:)
You are - as always - amazing! Great job!
Amazing! Your are so talented!
This is just gorgeous, Kristi, as usual! Your talent never ceases to amaze me! WOW!!!
OH, LA, LA! You are so talented!
That is gorgeous! I am amazed by your talent!
beautiful i love it! i thought of you as i tried my first fondant cake two weekends ago. i made a pirate cake for a friends undeserving husband. i think i need a teacher so i can get more skilled at it. will you teach me?
Post a Comment