Lots has happened in the last few weeks! I did a wedding, hosted a baby shower, took one of my kids for stitches, and a million other things that basically just make up a crazy, normal life. Today we were shopping in a random aisle when Sam caught sight of something "awesome". There were these little wooden cars in the craft section that he had to have, and since they were only $.88, I figured it would be a good craft project. So we brought some home to paint. The pictures didn't turn out too well, but Charlie was getting into trouble (as you can see) and I had to hurry! Sam had SO much fun painting. I think he put 30 coats on, and now the wheels don't turn, so he decided that the one I painted is actually his and I could have his dripping wet one. Ah, Sam, I love you so....
I have one more thing I have to share...it was very windy out today, so after getting back into the car, Sam says, "Whew, it was so windy it blew my handsome-ness away!" I laughed a long time about that one.
Oh, and yes...his hair is green...he's practicing for Halloween
3 comments:
That quote from Sam was too funny. I love that kid. Now I'm curious what Sam is going to be for Halloween, I'm going to give you a call tomorrow.
Oh my gosh, I cant stop laughing. Holy cow. Gotta love kids. Um, the wind wants to give back his handsomeness, that would just be mean. Anyways, stitches? Baby shower and a wedding? I dont think you are busy enough, would you like to make me a big fancy dinner, (cooked with wine) and desert to die for? I would be willing to help you stay busy if you had a day off with nothing to do but sit and say, wow I am bored. I love, love, love you and you deserve so many blessings for putting up with me. hee hee hee
Glad to know he didn't decide to paint his hair during the craft...I was wondering.
Also, I don't think a hurricane could blow his handsome-ness away--he's got plenty to spare. What a darling.
Post a Comment