This weekend I got to head home to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday! We threw her a surprise party...I can't even tell you how much fun it was! It was so great to spend time with my family. My sister and I had so much fun planning everything. I'm thankful for all the family and friends who came and helped us out! We couldn't have done it without you!!! Most of all I want my mom to know how much I love her! She is my greatest friend!




7 comments:
Oh I love it! I lvoe it! I love it! I smiled the whole time watching that video! Good job Kristi & co.
That was the coolest thing. I don't even know your mom but the look on her face was AWESOME! Nice work
Looks like you guys had a blast how fun!
Kristi,
I can't even tell you how much fun it was to see your family and your sweet mom!! It brought back so many wonderful memories for me and times spent with them all! Tell your mom Happy 60th from me...that is so great! Love, Brooke
That brought tears to my eyes! How fun to do that for your mom!
that is so awesome! what a great daughter you are for making your mom feel so special.
You guys did such a good job with that Party. I couldn't be happier for your Mom. And video, that is so cool how surprised she was and then her surprise again when she saw you.
Post a Comment