Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm back...!!!!

Okay, so I needed a break from blogging....the holidays kept me away. I haven't felt like recapping any because there was just too much...so here's a little video of the kids singing on Christmas Eve while waiting for Santa, and that's about all the Christmas I'm going to post, except to thank my in-laws for the incredible time we had spending it with them! Thank you, thank you for a wonderful, relaxing, spoiled rotten Christmas! We love you!

5 comments:

Jon and Julie Nelson said...

I love the video. Please bring it with so I can get it on a disc. Thank you for everything. We really love you.

Sarah said...

Holy cow, is that really Charlie??! They are both so grown up! We miss you guys!

am and fm said...

That is stinkin adorable!! I loved it and am so glad you are back...I have missed you:) They are just little heartbreakers;)

Amy said...

Oh..so precious! You raise some cute boys there, Kristi.

jana jacob said...

Okay, that is so cute! I can't get over Charlie! WOW! I love those boys!