My kids have been so excited about the snow this year! It's made me appreciate it more...instead of waiting endlessly for winter to end, I've been trying to find all the fun things to do during this time of year! It's been exciting! Here are a few pics of the kids hanging out.



What would winter fun be without a nice cup of hot chocolate? Don't you love the mustache?
6 comments:
that mini snowman is almost as cute as your boys in their snow hats!
Those boys are growing up so cute! Are you ready for a daughter yet? I highly recommend them!
YAY!!! You updated! Well, can I just say, what cutie's and I love the MINI snowman, you are so clever. And may I say one more thing??? "Happy Birthday SAM!!" Thanks for the Laughs on Sunday. You really need to visit primary so you can laugh all week like me!!!
that looks so fun. especially hot cocoa mustaches. you should have a contest with all of you to see how can get the best and thickest hot cocoa mustache and take lots of pics of them trying to do it! i miss the snow but my kids love riding their bikes everyday.
I can't believe I haven't commented yet:( It looks like such fun in the snow...and the boys are just plain adorable I would love to meet them someday...maybe this summer. We might be coming to Utah for a trip and would love to see you all!!
Way to have a positive outlook on gloomy winter :) Kids can make things fun. Your boys are growing up so fast! I think they need a sister ;)
Post a Comment