Monday, December 1, 2008

Sam says....


*Sitting at the table the other day, Sam says, "Mommy, I can't wait until Jesus comes again to see us!". "What will you do?" I ask. "I will give him kisses and kisses!"
*He's always putting his arms around me and saying, "Mommy, you're my special girl."
*"Charlie, did you know we have bodies! Yeah, Heavenly Father made them for us!"
*After he said to a girl we know, "You have huge arms!" (and she doesn't) I told him that he should never tell a girl that she's big. I said, "Girls only want you to tell them they're small." So now all the time, at random moments he tells me, "Mom, you're small," and gives me this knowing look. It's too funny!

10 comments:

andreamichelle said...

That is hilarious, oh my gosh, where does he come up with this stuff???!!! (I still laugh about the comment where he said the wind was blowing away his handsomness) Kristi you made my day with this post, Sam is so cute!! I really look forward to the day when Ethan talks, for moments like these. Several people have told me that once he starts talking I'll be wanting him to "shut up" but I think it will be nice to hear what he is thinking, just like the comments and thoughts Sam comes up with.

Betsy said...

It's a real good thing Sam hasn't seen ME lately.......I shudder to think what his comment might be! haha He sounds like such a fun boy! I wish we lived closer! That would be a dream come true!!!! Miss you!

Keri said...

That is just precious, I like that, I think I will tell Logenn about the small thing. She told me tonight that she is so full that her stomach is like dad and moms, I tried telling her that mine isn't big like dads, and she said, no mom yours and dads are big :-)

Susan said...

Awe! your boys really are the sweetest kids. We need to have Sam over to play with Lucas sometime, maybe his sweetness will rub off on my crazy boys.

KristiKay said...

My kids are sweet, but they definitely have their moments...you'd be surprised!

ANGELA said...

How did YW's go on Sunday? Your new presidency will be awesome!

Your boys are adorable!

Keri said...

Hey there, I really wanted to be with you last sunday. Wow, big changes for you. I hope that you know if you ever need anything that I am here for you. I took my parents home to get them ready to leave town. I hope you know how amazing you are. I really admire the wonderful person you are. Love ya!

Life with the Warrens said...

that made me smile and laugh! you are such a cute mommy to teach your boys such important lessons about women. the other day sarah said "look mom" as we were looking in the shiny teapot," you are so skinny" and then i said "how about now" when we looked at each other and she said " now you are kind of chunky." i could only smile and laugh at her honesty!

am and fm said...

I love it! How innocent and precious kids really are...I love that they are always reminding us of that fact! It makes when they aren't just a little more bearable:)

Lorie said...

How cute is that! He looks like such a sweet boy!