Things I love about this little guy: he loves to sing and can sing most primary songs, he's happy alot of the time, he really is pretty good at sharing with his brother, he sleeps in really strange positions, he still loves to play peek-a-boo, he loves to tell me everything he's doing all the time("I eating cucumbers, Momma" or "I playing at the park, Momma!"), he likes to exercise with me in the mornings...and when we finish he says, "that was good exercise, Mom!", he's exceptionally good at throwing fits, when he sings he likes to make up his own words...instead of Follow the Prophet he sings Follow the T-Rex and then laughs his head off, he loves cars, he LOVES to eat and will eat most anything, and he REALLY doesn't like time outs...oh, and his scream is incredibly loud...you don't want to be sitting next to him when it happens...I'm so grateful that he's mine. I couldn't love him more!
9 comments:
I think your boys are so cute! Happy Birthday Charlie!
And, i think it's funny about the follow the t-rex song...and I like the pictures you posted, the party looks like it was fun.
wait what just happened here? he was a baby when i left! what are you feeding him? growth hormones right! wow he is looking cuter each time you post pictures. He and sam are gonna break hearts! happy birthday charlie bucket!
That's a simple cake?!? I can't believe time has gone by that fast! It seems just yesterday we were all having our first babies. Where does all that time go?
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. That's what birthdays are all about, right?
Super cute "simple" cake! You are so talented! I can't get over how well he talks! I would be thrilled with two words from Emry! How has time gone so fast, Charlie and Emry should just be little babies in my mind!
Happy Birthday Charlie...I thought you were describing a three year old...what a smart little cutie! It's so good to see you posting again and I love the cake...very cute!
kristi!I love it when I remember you have a blog! I really need to start one, then I'd keep up with everyone better! I love your "simple" cake. Haha. You're just so talented you don't realize that for the rest of us, that is a masterpiece. Seriously so cute! I can't believe Charlie's 2! It's way too crazy. Even more crazy is that he and Oliver don't know each other! Anyways, I love all the pictures, especially the ones of your mom's party. You haven't aged a day. Miss you! Take care!
That is so cute! He sound like such a fun kid :) And that is a very cute "simple" cake. I still can hardly believe our babies are two! ;)
Wow, this is super cute. I love all those pictures and the boys are adorable. Your cake is awesome, you are so talented to me. Thanks Kristi, I enjoy looking at all these wonderful memories.
And I laughed so hard when I sang out loud, "Follow the T-Rex!!!!!"
Post a Comment