
We were really, really excited today to find out that our new baby will be a girl! I didn't know if I was going to survive the morning sickness this time around...but now that I'm finally through it, we are really looking forward to this new baby coming a few weeks before Christmas! Now we just need a name! Any suggestions????
12 comments:
Congratulations!!!! BTW, if you're still interested - a couple people are coming over Friday night 8-12 to scrapbook! Hope you can still make it.
Ciongratulations! It will be fun for you to have a little girl in the house. I don't have any name suggestions, but I'm sure whatever you pick will be really cute.
a little girl with 2 big brothers. i know exactly how awesome it is to grow up with that:)
i can always think of cute names until somebody asks!
sam and charlie are darling names so i'm sure you will come up with something really cute for your girl!
congrats again!
Congratulations!! A girl!!
we are thrilled for you guys! Sam and Charlie are going to be FABULOUS big brothers to that sweet baby girl! She is one lucky lady!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!!!!! I love girl names (probably because I don't have any girls). One of my favorites is Ruby. I also like Cora and Elizabeth or even just Beth. Good luck finding a good name for your little one!
Congrats! How exciting!
I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congratulations! Matt still wants to play with Sam. This last week he has mentioned it a few times. We need to get together!
Congrats on your girl!
I am thrilled for you!!! I don't have to many good girl names, mine are always boy names that my girls have to endure:) I was hoping to get to Utah this summer, but it is not looking like that will happen, if I do though, I will for sure stop in and see you all!! Congrats!!! That's just awesome!!
Congrats! Your aunt was right! Yeah! Sam and Charlie are going to be great big brothers. I agree you always have such cute names you will come up with something perfect.
Yea, yea, yeah! I am so excited for you! Congrats! Glad to hear that you are feeling better...
I'm so excited for you. Shopping for little girls seems like so much more fun than for boys . . . oh and you don't have to ask Kari Jr. is fine with me!
whoa whoa whoa! you are having a baby? where the heck have i been? i know sick from and not having a baby to blame it on! i am so excited for you all! a little girl...hmm...i think Jane would be lovely.
Post a Comment