We've had a busy summer, and I can't believe it's half over! We got to go to Idaho and spend time with Grandpa and Grandma! The boys loved going on the pontoon (sp?) boat, jet skiing, and running through the sprinklers. 



Sam playing with the dry ice for the root beer
Today we went to the Spanish Fork parade with Jenni and Lizzie; our friends, the Jenson's, showed up too, and I have to thank Jake for helping the kids get candy and for taking them to the park. My kids have been pretending to be in the parade all day, playing drums, making fire truck sounds, riding horses, and of course, throwing candy....except for us it was actually hot wheels that were being thrown, until I made them think of another idea and it turned into little balls of toilet paper (gotta love it!). It's been a big day!
Sam's favorite float...of course!
Sam keeps his ears covered practically the whole time...just in case it's too loud
This is what the boys talked about all day...and did it with their Hot Wheels.
And finally, my VERY talented sister-in-law, Jenni, who I love so much, taught me how to make these really cute little baby shoes (thanks for the picture, Jenni). It feels like I'm going to be pregnant forever, with the heat of summer bearing down on us and I'm not due until December 5th, but I'm sure I'll make it!

6 comments:
kids and dry ice, so fascinating!
those shoes are really adorable. are they hard to make?
The pictures are all so fun! Your kids are cute. Those shoes are really cute, I'll have to figure out how to make them some time.
Darling shoes! What a cool parade - I would love for my kids to see what a parade is really supose to be like - not just a bunch of politians riding in a car!
what a fun summer you having! hey btw you must post a tutorial for those cute shoes!
They are very easy to make, actually!
LOVE the shoes!! What a great summer you are having...have you been doing any cakes lately?
Post a Comment