Can I just say how fun it is to have a girl?! Maybe it's because I had two boys first, but having a little girl is SO much fun! I just can't get enough of this little sweetheart! Those cheeks...I just want to kiss them all the time! I love the clothes, the shoes, the bows for the hair...what's not to love? This little one has gotten so curious! She's found her hands and they are always busy....she wants to touch everything she sees. She loves her big brothers, especially Sam, who can make her smile just by walking in the room! We are so happy to have her in our family!
"People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be." - -- Abraham Lincoln
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
13 weeks!
Can I just say how fun it is to have a girl?! Maybe it's because I had two boys first, but having a little girl is SO much fun! I just can't get enough of this little sweetheart! Those cheeks...I just want to kiss them all the time! I love the clothes, the shoes, the bows for the hair...what's not to love? This little one has gotten so curious! She's found her hands and they are always busy....she wants to touch everything she sees. She loves her big brothers, especially Sam, who can make her smile just by walking in the room! We are so happy to have her in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you are having so much fun! She is darling!
So precious! She is just adorable!
she is such a beautiful little girl!!!
What a cute little girl! I want a girl one day too!
She's so adorable! Give her a smooch for me!
Wow...how cute is she!! I love little girls too...course it is all I know, so I am a little biased. I'm thrilled that you are having so much fun with her and that the boys love her too...what fun!!
she is adorable and we need to get together! Should we have a girls night next month? I can be in charge.
Hey! I just re-found your blog, after a wild goose chase to find Jana's, and I'm CRAVING to hold Ella! She reminds me so much of you, and I don't even want to figure out when the last time I saw you was......
Honestly, it's been TOO LONG!!! I hope you're doing great, and that Ella's sleeping all night for you! I really do hope she is! (although I know it's highly unlikely for a while at least). Seeing your post has given me a renewed effort to at least send you something in the mail, if I can't see you in person, so, now that the idea's in my head, you should receive your package in the next 6 months. (I wish that weren't the truth, but me and the post office aren't very tight). Well, it's getting late, and I'm rambling, but I just had to write and tell you how much your pictures made me miss you! Take care!!!!
Yes! Girls are so much fun! I don't have to tell you how much fun boys are too, but it's funny how different they are. Everyone told me that they would be different, but I didn't really believe it until James turned 9 months old and started saying, "ball" nonstop.
Anyways, she is darling. Her little eyes look very wise too. She looks like she's thinking about something in all of her pictures!
Congrats--What a cute family!
Post a Comment