"People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be." -
-- Abraham Lincoln
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Latest Baby Pictures
I'm sorry I've been so out of it...I just couldn't have imagined how crazy three would be. Everyone told me...but I just didn't believe it. Anyway, here's the latest...7 weeks already! Time flies!
Oh my goodness what a doll! 7 weeks really! Man they grow up so fast. Since all my family left and I am truly doing three by myself I am barely surviving it seems! Luckily my sister is still close by at least!
She is seriously cute!! You are making me nervous...I am not even two weeks into the three world...I have heard though that is does get better and it is so worth it...I hope our little ones can meet soon...I think this summer we will try to make a trip to Utah. I would love love love to meet little Ella Jean and her big brothers!!
12 comments:
Oh, she is so cute! She looks so alert and grown up! I hope that things are getting a bit less crazy. Let's get together soon!
She is beautiful!
Oh my goodness what a doll! 7 weeks really! Man they grow up so fast. Since all my family left and I am truly doing three by myself I am barely surviving it seems! Luckily my sister is still close by at least!
She's adorable!
YOU HAD A GIRL!!! OH KRISTIE!!! YAY!!! I love girl SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOO much! And three is WAY crazy! GOOD LUCK!!!
She is darling! I'm looking forward to our girls movie! (and burger). Give me a call anytime if you need some help, a break, whatever.
She is soooo beautiful.
7 weeks!?!? Crazy. I love her little expression. I hope you are having fun with those three!
Love ya,
CK
She is seriously cute!! You are making me nervous...I am not even two weeks into the three world...I have heard though that is does get better and it is so worth it...I hope our little ones can meet soon...I think this summer we will try to make a trip to Utah. I would love love love to meet little Ella Jean and her big brothers!!
Kristi, she is so cute!! I want to see you soon. Let me know when you are feeling up to it.
She's so beautiful. Every time I see her she has grown some more.
OHHH she is do darn cute. Ilove you guys!
Post a Comment