Oh Kristi, she is beautiful!!!! I am so excited for you and your family! I hope everything is going well for you guys! I love you and wish so badly that I could be there to snuggle that baby and and to give you a big hug!
HoORRAYY!! She looks so sweet and beautiful...how is three? Are you exhausted? I love her name...we are thinking of using Jean as a middle name for this one too...Can't wait to hear more and see more pics!!
i can just eat her up. i wish i was there snuggling her so you could catch a few winks while i just snuggled her *oops didn't i just say that! i am sooooo happy for you! can you imagine giving her all those yummy wonderful girlie books to read when she is old enough and talking and laughing about them together?? i can!
Congrats! I have been thinking about you lots I knew your baby had to be here and she even managed to sneak in before December! Beautiful girl with the sweetest name ever!! Congrats again.
14 comments:
Congrats on your girl! So fun!
congratulations, I bet you are enjoying her. :) I hope you are also getting some sleep...:)
Congrats, Kristi!! Beautiful girl, beautiful name.
congratulations! she's darling.
She's just perfect!! Beautiful mommy now has a beautiful little daughter--what a lucky little baby to have you for a mom!
Congrats! She is so sweet.
Oh Kristi, she is beautiful!!!! I am so excited for you and your family! I hope everything is going well for you guys! I love you and wish so badly that I could be there to snuggle that baby and and to give you a big hug!
HoORRAYY!! She looks so sweet and beautiful...how is three? Are you exhausted? I love her name...we are thinking of using Jean as a middle name for this one too...Can't wait to hear more and see more pics!!
i can just eat her up. i wish i was there snuggling her so you could catch a few winks while i just snuggled her *oops didn't i just say that! i am sooooo happy for you! can you imagine giving her all those yummy wonderful girlie books to read when she is old enough and talking and laughing about them together?? i can!
Congrats!!! She is beautiful! I will miss you so keep in touch!
Congrats! I have been thinking about you lots I knew your baby had to be here and she even managed to sneak in before December! Beautiful girl with the sweetest name ever!! Congrats again.
She is so cute I love her to pieces. Congrats, I love you!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! We're so happy for you. What a lovely family! Hope you are recovering quickly. Wishing you all the best!
Congrats!
Post a Comment