I love family reunions! You get to see all your cousins you haven't seen in years and you know everyone is commenting on how much weight you've gained during the last year....just kidding, well...not really. I can say that I had a lot of fun, but my kids....I think it was the highlight of the year! For any of you who know Sam, he LOVES cars....I mean, LOVES them. His universe revolves around them. So we're eating dinner and we hear this "Vrroooommmm" sound; Sam stands up, reminding me a little of a dog, ears raised, who knows something exciting is about to happen. Then from around the corner comes this ride-on four wheeler and he says "MOM! What is that?" Needless to say, dinner was forgotten and I didn't see him for over an hour. It was heaven on earth. He also jumped endlessly on the trampoline. Did you ever see such a happy face? Meanwhile, Charlie, who is extremely shy, went and sat on all the men's laps! I don't know why, but he likes to be one of the guys. He doesn't want anything to do with the women...weird, but ok, whatever! Uncle Tim was his favorite! Lucky for me, they got so worn out they were asleep the second their heads hit the pillow...I love nights like that.
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Reunions are the best!
Post a Comment