Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crazy


So I just might be crazy....I'm taking a road trip to Chicago with my kids...yes, that's right...I'm driving, with my kids, in the car, 1500 miles. I really do love road trips. I love to watch the country change as I go, I love the smell of the air, the beautiful farms in the midwest, the sunrise (and the sunset), and I love how you can see for miles in every direction. So, here's to craziness....and to going home.


I caught this picture driving home the other night...Sam was so excited to see a rainbow. He said we should drive until we got there, and it's too bad we can't really do that. It would be so fun.

5 comments:

jana jacob said...

Good luck on your drive! You are amazing! I wish I were able to go with you! I have the greatest memories of our trips to Chicago! Some day down the road that will be able to happen again! You are going to have a fantastic time! I just loved the pictures of your boys at the reunion! Darling! Have a fun and safe trip!

[Morgan] said...

you are a little crazy. no, not really. road trips are great! have a good time!

am and fm said...

I love that you are doing a blog! Sorry I haven't been on here yet, but I have so enjoyed catching up with you and your adorable little boys! I will add a link to my blog and update it soon, but have tons of fun on the road trip...you are seriously brave! I used to love road trips too...one of my favorites was the one with your family out to Utah! Have a blast!

Keri said...

Where have you been? (ok, so Now i realize where, I am a little slow sometimes.) I miss you, and no we are not moving. We will move to Palmyra someday, maybe a few years.

Sarah said...

You are brave!! I hope it all goes well. Call us when you get back, Matthew has been asking to see Sam!