We had our yearly trip to Lagoon as part of Jason's summer work party....so off we went. Since this is one of Sam's favorite places (he can often be heard saying, "Hey, I know, let's go to Lagoon!"), we could hardly pass up the chance to drive the 2 HOURS it took to get there during rush hour traffic. The things we do for our kids....but the smiles on their faces say it all; and, we did get in for free. Can't beat that! (Ironically, in the other room I just heard Sam say, "Lagoon is REALLY fun!")
They thought they were SO cool...riding off in their own little car!
8 comments:
your boys are very cute :)
Sam is getting so big! Looks like they sure had fun. I had no idea Lagoon had such stuff for little kids.
Those pictures of the two of them in the car are so cute. Man, they both love cars. I think I want to get prints of some of these pictures.
I've been wanting to take my kids to Lagoon lately. I've never been, but I'm sure it's so fun! You have such cute boys!
Cute! I am finally commenting. Lagoon is so fun. I'm gald the boys liked it!
I love that las picture of them driving off! That is so precious! Looks like so much fun! I need to talk to you...I'll call you in a few days!!!!
That last shot is classic! It looks like so much fun...you know in all my years of living in Utah, I never once made it to Lagoon. That is tragic:)
Post a Comment