Friday, September 19, 2008

Sweet Sayings:


I was cutting onions the other day and Sam's eyes started to water. In a surprised voice, he said, "Mom, there's juice in my eyes!"
It's so fun to listen to what your kids are thinking. The other night I put Sam to bed and was in my room when I heard him call out, "Mom, come here, I need to show you something!" He was standing on his bed staring out the window at the moon. He said "The moon has holes in it!" I asked him who he thought made those holes..."I don't know, somebody just digged them!" Well, how did they get up there, I asked..."They climbed up the mountain and just jumped right on."
Gotta love it!

6 comments:

andreamichelle said...

that is very cute. did you see margie's blog, and what paige said to her about having a baby? children come up with the funniest things to say.

Amy said...

So sweet. I love how you asked him questions about the holes--I probably would have been like 'Holes! That's awesome.' And that would have been the end of the story. I like your story though.

Jenni said...

I love Sam. I don't know how you go through the day without being totally cracked up by your two boys. I can't wait to hang out with them tomorrow. I hope you guys had fun tonight (of course I know you did).

am and fm said...

What a little cutie! I love how inquisitive kids are...they remind me of the simplicity of life all the time:) I would love to meet your boys sometime...hopefully the next time we are in Utah we can meet up!

Emily said...

Sam's so cute! He's such a smartie and always surprises and impresses me with his robust vocabulary and all of the imaginative things he talks about! I love the "juice in my eyes" comment! Soooo fun!

Life with the Warrens said...

so cute! i have been slacking off in my comment duties for you and all the other bloggers that i love but i am back in business! your boys are adorable!